Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Updated Works/ W.I.P

My sincerest apologies if anything here looks weird. Apparently they've changed blogger, and I don't understand or like the new layout. It's really... Blah. Reminds me of the new Xbox dashboard- a bunch of squares...


Revised the port town. Added some clouds for atmosphere, some greater contrast in the warm/cool colors.

Revised my horror foyer, mostly just improvements to texture quality (as in, there is now textures)


The front and back of a model I am currently working on. Started in Maya, then took it into ZBrush for some subdivision modeling. So far I'm happy with the results. I need to go back and revise the shirt a bit, and the shoes aren't quite finished. Head will be done by next week.

In case anybody reads this, I'm not sure why the models don't overlap when I append them into sub tools? The pivot point on all the pieces was at the origin in Maya. Bizarre.

The actual labels on this are not mine, I got them from google. This was my first experiment at lighting. Models were provided by teacher, paint labels by google. Like I said, all about the lighting for this one (though I did paint the stains and create the UVs and so forth)

No comments:

Post a Comment