Sunday, September 2, 2012

Additional Game Modeling

I modeled out my desk! It's a really simple desk with simple geometry. I did not connect the bars at the bottom because it would be out of the way of the player camera, really, and doesn't really do a whole lot while wasting tris.

A Mortal Kombat arcade cabinet. Higher tris than everything else in the scene, clocks in at maybe 1,200 with most of those being in the buttons and joysticks. I could trim it down if I had an art director that told me to, but as of right now this meets the criteria and doesn't push the tris too hard so I let it slide.
 
A lot of the art around the joysticks I did, trying to keep in the spirits of the original arcade cabinet but I didn't have to art, so I did my best and it came out pretty good if I do say so myself.

A room divider modeled after the bottom left ones, sort of merging the two. It's a very simple model, but I wanted this to speak with the textures and I think those came out very nice.

The diffuse map for that pac man chair has been revised, and now you can see some wear. Fixed the Spec map as well so we get some more believable reflections, but I still need to fix the absolutely insane bump map.

No comments:

Post a Comment